Monday, June 8, 2009


How does it do you??? When in the first place you were totally alien to this whole new thing then all of a sudden, you finally found out that you were already trapped in this very compromising situation and that you have invested your deepest emotions just to gain his sympathy but all that was left of you was nothing,except of a broken heart and the confidence to "love again"....


When I was a kid, my dad used to remind me that to love someone is the most beautiful thing that a person could experience...And I used to believe that once...Not long 'till one day I decided to stop...Not because bitterness engulfs the entirety of my being but because I was tired...Very,very tired...My soul was calloused with restlessness that I turned numb,unable to feel,unable to sympathize and most of all unable to LOVE...


I felt that my heart was being robbed out of me when I found out that my gallant prince who promised to save me in times of distress had saved the other princess, leaving me in the hands of his enemies...For years, I became a captive, a prisoner and a slave by sorrow and deep longing-hoping that one day, he'll return to save me and provide me the security I need.But he never came,so I decided to move on facing the reality like a freeman should be.


And then I learned the art of "moving on",only to find out that the real concept of this whole new idea was not to make oneself move away, totally forgetting that tragic experience but rather,EXPOSING YOURSELF MORE TO THE PAIN AND GETTING USED TO IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment