Tuesday, June 9, 2009





Our paths may never be meeting at this episode of our lives...Still, I do promise, though we haven't laid eyes on each others...that I will never tend to forget how your memories touched the innocence of my love, molded my youth and lighted my horizon...

I am waiting for you...I will always be...Now and Forever...I knew somehow that you existed...I vaguely saw you at the distance of my dreams, but I swear I knew every details of your being, I've witnessed how you gaze into your solitude...I've remembered how you embraced my sadness when loneliness visited me and haunted me at night.

We grew up together at almost the same events of our lives which until now, we never dared to relinguish...When will you be coming back??? I am in ardent agony as I watch each passing day without a hint of your existence...Visit me once more as I lay my eyes close to rest from a dreadful day...Carry me with you...My willigness to come is unfathomable...


I LOVE YOU, Dream Prince...




No comments:

Post a Comment