Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I might not have said what I wanted to say...I might not have conquered what I wanted to win about..Worst is that, I never said " I love you" to the ones I love...Nevertheless what fate had laid up on me...I have stood up amidst them all...It was you, Dream Prince who helped me carry all my life's misfortunes...It was you who brought love and life to my frozen world...My chaotic being was appeased by your love and every malady was given cure...

If I'll say I love you today, will you still be there tomorrow to listen as I say it again???If I'll say I care, will you not hesitate to embrace my being and let me not strayed once more???

From this day forward I give my faith on you... I will learn to love you more and more 'till the day our paths come to meet...
Destiny is the only possibility that we should hold on to...

I love you and I always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment